Monday, March 2, 2009

San Antonio

Phil got to have 4 whole days off this past weekend because they filed on time last week for work. We decided to go to San Antonio to get away from reality a bit. We had so much fun being together the whole weekend and Phil got some much needed relaxation. Here are a few pictures of our trip.

At the Alamo


At the Riverwalk


At the huge outlet mall... It's been named the 3rd best place to shop by The View (ha ha) it was awesome. I've been slightly obsessed with Betsy Johnson Jewelry lately, that is why I needed a picture by this sign. It was pretty excited to get some for a cheaper price.


We had a wonderful weekend. I think Phil is already dreading going back to work tomorrow.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Hey Ash, is that the outlet mall in San Marcos or is there another one in San Antonio I don't know about? Looked like you guys had a really fun weekend!

Victoria said...

Oooooh I love outlet malls!
I'm glad you had fun :) How far is San Antonio from you?

Natalie N said...

How nice for you! I know it was a WELL deserved vacation for you both. I've never heard of Betsey Johnson jewelry before. You'll have to show off some of your things! Hope you're all doing well.
xoxo

Heidi said...

I'm so glad you guys had some quality R&R. I know it was much needed for both of you. We are looking forward to seeing you next month!

the holmans said...

You guys deserve some time together... That looks like a blast in San Antonio... we have to come visit soon! We love you guys...