Tuesday, February 2, 2010

great day off

I had the day off today and spent a few hours with a good friend. We went here with her little girls
and then ran a few errands. I found this hook and accessory holder at the container store. I wasn't sure if it would work but it did and I love it! I have a nice jewelry box my parents gave me but my necklaces get tangled in it and I can't really see my options in the morning. PROBLEM SOLVED, now I can see all of my necklaces and headbands (headbands are in the bucket thing) Hopefully Phil likes it because I have already mounted it in our bedroom :)
Now if I could only muster up some motivation and get some things done around the house.

3 comments:

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

Ash, I love live LOVE it!! You are soo clever!!

The Halls said...

You did...you hung up the organizer and then organized..you had motivation and you didn't even know it. It looks great!! I love it.

Julia said...

Problem solved..that looks awesome! We had a great day too...thanks for hanging out!