Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms in my life

My Mom who has been a great example of how I want to live my life. I know I can count on her for great advice, comfort and love whenever I call. She is my best friend and someone I can trust.

My Mother-in-Law who has been so kind, welcoming, and loving. I love living near her and have a lot of respect for her.

My Grandma who is an amazing woman. She is one of the most caring and giving ladies I know. We have a lot of common interests and it's always fun talking to her.

My Aunts who have been like second mom's to me. They have been so involved in my life and are genuinely interested in what is going on with Phil and I.

My Sister-in-Laws who have been great examples of the kind of mom I want to be. They are so kind, patient and loving to their kids and I hope to be like them.

My Friends who have always been real about what motherhood entails. I am so thankful for their advice and examples.

My Sisters for their love and excitement for us and our baby on the way. I cannot wait until they have kids. They are so kind and thoughtful and will be amazing mother's.

This is my first Mother's day as a "mom". I cannot wait for our baby to join our family and for our lives to be blessed with his/her love.

Here's a belly shot for those of you who have asked to see one. I am not the biggest fan of talking these pictures of me but since my Mom insists I figured I better do it. :) This is 17.5 weeks. I am starting to feel pretty chubby.

7 comments:

The Barrett Family said...

you look great!! your not chubby at all!! i cant wait to hear what you are having...you are going to be a great mommy!

Dana Ewell said...

I love you sweetheart, thank you for your loving comments!
Can't wait to see all of you!

Love,
Mom :)

Julia said...

you look AWESOME and will the the trendiest pregnant lady i've ever known in my life. ;)

Natalie N said...

SO CUTE!! What a sweet post to the moms in your life. You're the best.

And I totally agree with Julia--you do look awesome. Please teach me how to be cute and trendy while pregnant. I'm dying over here! You look adorable!!!

the holmans said...

You are so gorgeous Ash... thanks for the sweet message you are going to be such a cute mommy... I have love being a second mom to you

Ash said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! You will be awesome!

Victoria said...

What a sweet post. You look amazing, Ash!