Tuesday, December 7, 2010

2 Months


Wes had his 2 month appointment today. He had to have a few shots and was a total champ. I guess shots mixed in with a stuffy nose is a tough life for a baby. Poor guy has just wanted to cuddle all day and won't let me get anything done. Luckily I am totally willing to snuggle him all day long. Grocery shopping can wait one more day... ha-ha.


His stats:

11 lbs 4 oz- 40th percentile
23 inches long- 55th percentile
15.35" head circumference- 28th percentile

4 comments:

Tricia L said...

Happy 2 month birthday!! I love his sweet, little face so much already. He's so dangcute!

The Halls said...

He is perfect! xoxox

Marsha said...

LOVE the shark feet!! XOXOXO

Dana Ewell said...

sooo cute! The shark pajamas are my favorite. What a little dreamboat...he just looks right into the camera. See you soon!