Thursday, February 21, 2013

January update

January was a crazy month. Phil's busy season started January 2nd and we never saw him. He got about 4 hours of sleep a night and worked every Saturday. I am so thankful for my hardworking husband. We hate January and February but are blessed with a good job that provides for our family. 

So basically this is a post about what the boys and I did to survive January. 

Owen figured out the jumper

Wes grew quite fond of the touch pad (I have to hide it from him).

 Owen got more adorable


The boys sat on the counter while I made dinner.

They took many baths.

Played Legos everyday. 

Wes had countless tantrums while I nursed Owen. 

We took naps on my bed.

I decorated the dining area finally by adding a rug, curtains, and new chandelier.

Wes got interested in the potty.

 Snuck in on sleeping babies.

 Refused naps and ended up almost falling asleep outside.

Sorted letters

Saw this stranger and had a family date night.

Sat on the counter some more and baked.

Crashed in the car.

Crashed in the stroller.

Painted with watercolors a million times.

I made and froze several batches of butternut squash, pears, and sweet potato puree for Owen. I love making baby food.

Rosie had a bladder infection so I had to take my circus to the vet. Minutes after taking this photo Wesley fell and pulled the car seat down with him. Owen was buckled in thankfully but got quite the goose egg. We spent a few hours at the ER to make sure he was OK. Saddest thing.

At the ER.

 Wes gave Owen lots of loves.

I made these for baby's room.

 I started losing my milk and Owen started a love affair with the bottle.

We went to the Zoo with fun friends.

 Owen discovered how to play with toys using his feet.

Wes made a huge mess in Owen's room.

 Wes became obsessed with climbing on Owen's changing table.

Wes and Owen got colds and ear infections. I was sick as well.

I started a collection of Baby Lips lip balm, love this stuff.

Wes continued his obsession with the touch pad.

 Phil got me this decorative table for my birthday. 

Owen did some more jumping.

We went to the Zoo again.

Wes got some rain boots.

Owen gave up during tummy time.

Rosie claimed the pillow pet.

Owen wore this shirt from his Auntie Ashley.

 Owen discovered the touch pad.

 I started a quilt.

Wes got all comfy while I had games printed for a baby shower.

We enjoyed many trips to the park and Houston's beautiful weather.


Phew, was that long enough? I will probably regret doing it this way when it is time to put in in a blurb book. Oh well, it is done and documented. :)

1 comment:

dana ewell said...

I love to see the day-to-day ups and downs. It makes me feel apart of everything. You do a great job! Keep it up :)