Monday, June 24, 2013

Girl Trip back in April

A few of my close friends and I took a little girls trip to celebrate Julia turning 30. It was a much needed trip and so fun to be able to talk without the kids. We went to this resort in Conroe called La Torretta. We went out for a nice dinner, shared wedding videos/photos, stayed up later than any of us have in a LONG while, had yummy cupcakes, and did facials. The resort was beautiful but unfortunately it was chilly so we didn't actually get to swim or lay out. I think this needs to be a yearly event. 























2 comments:

Breestyle said...

Ashley, you look so beautiful. Looks like you girls had a great time. :) I love girls trips!

dana ewell said...

You girls look so relaxed and a little too happy!
I'm glad your families got you back! Rejuvenate :)