Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My hero!



Phil has started his new job in Texas. He did training all last week and started his work yesterday. He has been working long hours and then going home to study for the CPA exam all night. He takes the first portion of the test this Saturday so wish him luck! I am so proud of my sweet hubby. He works so hard for us and I know it's not fun. Not only does he work, study, and drive a lot, he also has to deal with my emotions over the phone. What would I do without him?

I flew back to Utah yesterday morning. Since we moved all of our stuff to Texas and Phil is in Texas, coming back to Utah feels so weird. I feel like I am visiting and about to go back home to Phil. I am sure it'll hit me soon that this is not just a visit, it's four months!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Ash!!! You have me :) But ya that would be hard without travis. Hang in there! love ya