Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Girl Trip!


My friend's Brittany, Courtney, and I went out to Maryland for our friend Katelyn's wedding. It was so fun to see to see old friends and the east coast. We went to the Baltimore Aquarium, the Inner Harbor, and of course the wedding. It was a quick trip but so fun to be with my Maryland girls again! It kinda felt like we were in High School again because we got so silly being together for 4 straight days. It's probably a good thing our husbands didn't come, they would have thought we were pretty weird.

The pretty bride


Maryland girls


The Inner Harbor

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute pictures! You are beautiful! Looks like you had a good time!

Heidi said...

I didn't know you were blogging too until Natalie told me! This is about the best I do at keeping in touch (unless I have computer q's, right?) It sounds like you don't have to be the lonely hearts club president this weekend! Have fun with your hubby!