Monday, September 29, 2008

URGENT: HOBBY NEEDED!

School is going well this semester. With the exception of the many breaks I have between classes. I have several 2 hour breaks between classes and on Mondays a 6 hour break. This has helped me to stay on top of my homework however, there is only SO much homework/ studying I can do. Currently during my 2 hour break I go to the gym or the campus library. However, that 6 hour break is a beast and I find myself too often at the mall. I need something else to do, since I don't have a house in Provo and it would be too much gas to go back to my parents in South Jordan. The mall is currently the enemy and I need to stay away or I will buy something. That can't be healthy, ha-ha :) So if you have any suggestions please share!

5 comments:

The Halls said...

Come and play with me :) and during those 2 hr breaks you could cross stitch or crochet a baby blanket.

Lindsay said...

hahahahahaha you make me laugh! Let's see... what could you do? You could take a nap, read a novel, watch a dvd, read some magazines, eat a snack, come visit me :) miss you miss you miss you

Natalie N said...

Ashlee - I love the hairbows you made Annie! You could make a business out of it and make more bows during your 6 hour break. I don't know how easy it would be to travel to provo with your supplies nor do I know where you could set up your things to sit and make bows for a few hours. hmmm...maybe not a good idea.

But I know what you mean about staying out of the mall. DANGER zone for me too! :)

love ya!

Bobbilynn said...

i was going to say what heather said. come play with me! ha ha. get a good book.. or if you take a laptop to school, learn how to digiscrap

Eric and Hilary said...

hahaha you are funny. i think shopping is a perfectly good hobby ashlee! im glad you liked sierra's leg warmers. i just read all of your posts and im adding you to my blog as a friend!