Saturday, October 11, 2008

Baby Kami's Blessing

My mom and Kami

Today I went to my cousin Dotty's baby's blessing. It was so special to be there. Baby Kami was blessed in her home. I loved seeing all my cousins (on my dad's side). We don't get together often but I enjoy every minute of it when we do. I am so mad I didn't take any pictures of my cousins but I did get a few of their cute kids. I was in baby heaven. I just love kids. Lately, seeing little ones kills me. I want one! :) I can't wait until I am in Texas on Tuesday with 3 of my 6 cute nieces and nephews. Oh and my sweet husband too, of course:)


Me and Heather with 2 of our cousin Grant and Shandria's Kids


3 comments:

Lindsay said...

SOOOO CUTE!!! Ash you will make a great mom!!! have fun with your hubby

Sarah Kjar said...

Ashlee! Hey, it's Sarah. Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I never even knew you had one. Have fun in Texas and tell Phil I say hi. :)
Love, Sarah
P.S. Man, you are so pretty and fashionable!

Victoria said...

Awww, look at your mom with the baby! I bet your mom would love grandkids...even though she looks WAY too young to be a grandma!

P.S. I keep forgetting to ask my mom if she got the video, I'll try to remember to ask her Saturday when she is over!