Friday, October 24, 2008

Cross your fingers for us

We heard back this morning about the house and there is a few other people that put an offer on it. We were asked to place our highest bid today and I guess we will wait to see if we won. We told each other not to get attached to this house or get our hopes up... but we DID. So hopefully we'll get it because we have already decided what to do with each room (mainly Phil with his dream office and me with an awesome craft/art room). If we don't get it then we'll go back to the drawing board I guess. We are still holding onto hope so please join us :)

2 comments:

Bobbilynn said...

I've got my fingers crossed for you! Buying a house is kinda nerve wrecking huh? Let me know what you find out!

ezolli86 said...

Oh I hope you get it! Waiting is the worst. I will pray for you guys.