Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Phil!

Phil showing off his dance moves :)

Happy Birthday to my sweet husband! I am so excited to be able to spend it with him in Texas! Let's just hope he doesn't get off too late. :)

Things I love about Phil

He is:

Patient
Thoughtful
Hardworking
Dedicated
Understanding
Loving
Focused
Logical
Responsible
Spiritual
Confident
Determined
Fun
Honest
Appreciative
and much more...



Sure love you Phil. Hope today is wonderful. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband.

7 comments:

The Halls said...

You are such a sweet wife. I love you both. I gave him a shout out on my blog :)

Sarah Kjar said...

Happy Birthday Phil!! Have fun together in Texas. Love you guys. Love, Sarah

Bobbilynn said...

Happy Birthday Phil! Thanks for being such a good husband to my friend! :) Hope you have fun together in texas (wink)

Travis and Addie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Annie said...

How did I not know you guys were bloggers?! Happy Birthday, Phil! Hope it's a fun day with your beautiful wife in town. Love to you and Ashlee.

p.s. we're bloggers, too: karrenfam.blogspot.com

Natalie N said...

Awwwww...great post Ashlee! Phil, thanks for letting us party with you guys on your birthday. I agree with all of the qualities Ashlee listed. I would argue that you also have the biggest brain around! :) It was fun visiting with you in TX. Hope we get to see you again soon.
xoxo

Lindsay said...

why did I not know that it was his birthday? I am so sorry. Happy belated birthday PHil!!!! We really miss you guys. They split the ward sunday school, and relief society today and we really miss you at church. Hope all is well