Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Courtney-Tricia Spectacular

My friends Courtney and Tricia threw a Halloween Party at Tricia's house this past weekend. I was so much fun. We had lots of food, pumpkin carving contest, fear factor, and dancing. Well really only Tricia, Courtney, me, and Caroline danced.. but it was fun. It reminded me of our dance parties we'd have our first 2 years of college.

Court as the lunch lady
Caroline the lumberjack

Me trying to be a modest pussycat doll
Normally modest and pussycal doll are not in the same sentence
Tim and Tricia as?? Dancer and thug hunter?

Cameron (Court's bro) and his wife
No one else dressed up so I guess I forgot to take their pictures too.


Pumpkin Carving Contest. Court, me, and Caroline did the skull and bones

Fear Factor, I made it to round two and Caroline made it to round three but cheated by having her brother do round two. Not fair :)!



We had so much fun! I've missed these girls! What a fun way to celebrate Halloween.

2 comments:

Tricia L said...

Honestly, that lunch lady costume was pretty gross. That picture of Courtney is just creepy! haha!

The Hansen Family said...

Ok, this party looks hilarious! You look cute ash...Love you