Thursday, February 12, 2009

10 things

So... I've been tagged... here are 10 things you may not know about me...

1.I get really anxious if I can't find something. I can't stop looking for whatever it is until it is found. If I don't find it I obsess about where it could be and rarely stop thinking about it until it's found or a realize it is gone forever.. this tends to get it the way sometimes

2. I get nervous for characters in movies, almost as if I think it's real or that the characters are real. Sometimes I get so nervous for them to do the wrong thing that I can't even watch, I don't want them to get hurt or in trouble lol

3. I love coats and jeans. I don't think I could ever have enough. My coats have been sad since I can't wear most of them here in Houston

4. I love diet coke from sonic. I used to love diet pepsi from the crest in Utah but I'm not in Utah anymore and haven't found anything as amazing as it, for now sonic will do. Getting a diet coke/ diet pepsi is a treat and I get so excited to go get one. Yes I am easily pleased

5. I am obsessed with MAC makeup.. I think I enjoy collecting it just as much as actually using it... eye shadows are my favorite... they look so pretty on their self.. haha

6. One of my biggest goal/dream is to open a non-profit organization. I am still figuring what type of organization it would be but I have played with the idea of opening a foundation to help women with eating disorders. Luckily Phil is on board with this, it won't happen for a LONG time though.

7. I am really really shy at first. Once I break out of my shell I am fine and comfortable being myself but it's that initial step I need to get over.

8. Holidays and birthdays mean so much to me. I love making a big deal of them. They are a perfect time to bring loved ones together.

9. I am a perfectionist. I like to be good at everything. It's more of an insecurity. This really gets in the way of me trying new things. I need to realize it is okay to fail and I won't be good at everything.. can you tell I majored in psychology? I probably analyze myself too much

10. I love music and tend to overplay songs. I never get sick of them so I guess I wouldn't consider it overplaying. When I find a new song I like I play it like 20 times in a row.. and then do that again the next day.

Anyways, now you know 10 more things you might not have known about me.

I tag Morgan, Tricia, Becca, and anyone who would like to participate!

2 comments:

Tricia L said...

i love you

the holmans said...

I miss you too... life is just not the same without sashy, I am going to take you up on your offer... I will send the boys UPS