Wednesday, February 4, 2009

...

I'm a bit stressed so I just need to vent for a second.. I'm fine really.. :)

I got an email from my auto insurance agent today asking me if I got my Texas license yet.. I haven't. So I decided to look into cost and where I go to do it. One of the requirements says that I need proof of Texas vehicle registration for ALL cars.. I don't have that. We haven't registered either car in Texas yet. (Mainly because of my laziness but also because we don't think the Mazda will pass inspection). Reading more of the requirements I noticed that those with an expired license have to take the written and driving test... good thing mine is active.. then I looked at my drivers license and apparently it expired on my birthday. How in the world did I not know this? Maybe I should have take care of this earlier.. lame! Now I need to get both our cars inspected and registered, take the dumb tests, and get my license... cha ching.. I wonder how much that will cost.

Wish me luck, hopefully I pass the tests (ha ha).

3 comments:

Olivia Jane Designs said...

That stinks :( But you know what? It's all going to work out GREAT :) Just don't let it get to you! You're too awesome to sweat the small (or medium sized, or big) stuff! Love you!

the holmans said...

that sucks, I totally sympathise... I am the wost at registering my car drivers lisence stuff and I think it is all just a pain in the butt...

Lindsay said...

hahaha ash! I hate that! Story of our lives. This kind of stuff always happens to trav and I. Well after it is all done you will be an official Texan. Love ya
by the way... just got released from activites :)