Thursday, May 7, 2009

Proof I finished

Phil and I flew to Utah last week for my graduation. While I sat through commencement I actually got emotional. I felt like a huge weight had been lifted. It feels so good to be done. I guess I should find a job now. I've loved being home with my puppy but it will be good to start a job and get out of the house more.

We had so much fun in Utah and the trip didn't seem long enough. Hopefully we will be out there soon. Sorry to those we did not get to see. We still love you and hope to see you next time.

9 comments:

Mindy said...

Congratulations! (Officially!) I remember that feeling of lightness that accompanied my commencement exercises, too. It's such a relief to be DONE! Good work.

Tricia L said...

I LOVE YOU! I'm SO glad I got to see you! Thanks for letting us keep you up way late. You're family is so sweet and funny.
I hope I get to see you soon.

Julia said...

Way to go! That is awesome! I hope you had a great trip...I'm sure you did!

Dana Ewell said...

So you say you're coming right back to see me?! Good!

Congratulations again!
Way to go!

Love, Mom :)

Lindsay said...

ash. Congrats! I am so sorry we could not make your get together. I felt so bad and I should have gotten back to you. love ya

Katie said...

Congratulations, Ashlee!! That is an amazing accomplishment- I am so happy for you! I love the picture of you and Phil on the top of your blog. I think I've been to Texas once- maybe twice but I will never forget those beautiful trees and green everywhere. It made me smile. One day I hope to see it again. Congrats!!

Natalie N said...

Woo-hoo!! How fun to have your education official and DONE! :) We are so happy for you. Wish we could have been there for the festivities too. xoxo

the holmans said...

So proud of you and all your good choices... we miss you so much

brynne frei said...

Two months late but congratulations! I wish we would have been able to take some classes together so classes like Research Methods and Stats would have been a little more fun :)