Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Phil

Happy Birthday Phil! It's been a week of celebrations for Phil's 27th Bday. He got a little prize each day this week and we had his parent's over for dinner tonight. Tomorrow on his real birthday we are going to spend some quality time at the yummy Cheesecake Factory and on Friday we are going to see Where the Wild Things Are (he loved that book). I hope you have a great Birthday babe. I love you and being married to you is the best thing ever.

Phil loves cookies and ice cream so I made him a ice cream cake in the form of a cookie... It looks a little deformed but tasted amazing.


Sorry you all have to look at my nasty self... maybe I should've got ready for his bday celebration. Oh well there is always tomorrow :)

5 comments:

Heidi said...

You are the cutest. I love how you love to celebrate birthdays and holidays in such a special way. It makes me happy to think how lucky Phil is to be married to such a sweetheart. Can't wait to see you next month!

Natalie N said...

Dittos to Heidi's note. You really ARE such a blessing in Phil's life. He is super lucky to have you. How fun for him to be spoiled rotten as the birthday boy for a whole week! Let us know how you like "Where the Wild Things Are." And save us a piece of that cookie/ice cream cake. YUMMMMO!!!!
Happy 27th Bro!!! :)

Victoria said...

You look cute! I love your cookie cake! :)

Dana Ewell said...

Did you save me a piece... or is it all gobbled up? Looks great! You'll have to demo on us the next time we visit. See you soon and love you every day!
Yo Momma

Tricia L said...

Happy late birthday, Phil! That cake looks delicious! Will you make me one?

You're hot.