Friday, November 6, 2009

Now that's a big bumble bee


Phil is such a good sport. I was so bummed about being out of town for Halloween this year because I got Rosie a costume (I'm weird I know). Sine he knew I was sad about not getting to hand out candy and get Rosie all dressed up he spent his Halloween night dressing Rosie up, taking tons of pictures for me and handing out candy to the cute trick or treaters. Too bad he ran out of candy in one hour (apparently there are lots of kids in the neighborhood)!

Meanwhile in Ocala, FL I was busy setting up this...
not an actual picture of the new store

This past week I spent long hours in Florida unpacking boxes, merchandising the store, and conducting lots and lots of training. It was such a great experience and I had lots of fun. I am exhausted though and am thankful for a thoughtful manager who gave me the weekend off! Yay that NEVER happens!

3 comments:

Natalie N said...

Welcome home! I hope you get to enjoy your weekend off! That will be so nice.

LOVE the pictures of the bumble-dog. I've got to show the kids Rosie in the morning; they'll love it!

The Halls said...

She made such a cute bumble bee. I love it. What a good hubby. Have a great weekend and see you in a couple of WEEKS. YEA!!

Victoria said...

Aw, I love Rosie's costume!
That's really nice that you got a few days off too!