Monday, November 9, 2009

My inventive husband and his obsession with Life Hacker

Phil enjoys figuring things out, trying new things, and knowing everything about it. He loves lifehacker.com a blog about tips and downloads for getting things done. He checks it every day and probably multiple times a day. Every once in a while he sends me links to tips he thinks I might like. Yesterday he sent me this link. We tried them out and they actually were pretty good. I think I still prefer them in the oven but if you are in a time crunch and have a cookie craving just put a ball of cookie dough in your waffle iron and you will get a waffle cookie in less than 90 seconds.

Notice what's on the TV? Yes we ate cookies while watching Biggest Loser... doesn't seem right does it.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Thanks Ash, now I want cookies. Guess I need to go get out the waffle iron! ;)

Natalie N said...

Yum! I love that about Phil too--he's always trying & figuring out new things! We are loving Biggest Loser this season too, by the way. :)

Ash said...

Sweet tip! (no pun intended) Phil is a good sport for being so Halloweenie. Good job on being important. That trip sounded intense!

The Halls said...

You guys are too cute. We need you in Utah!