Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Meeting Gpa and Gma Ewell

My parents flew in from Utah this weekend to meet Wesley for the first time. He loved all the snuggle time with them and they never wanted to put him down. It was so fun to see my parents with my son, I'm so glad they will be in town over Thanksgiving too! Thanks Mom and Dad for all your love and help! Here are some fun moments we captured.


His Auntie Heather made this blanket for him.
Loving his Grandpa
Starting to like his baths



So happy sitting with Grandma

3 comments:

The Halls said...

It looks like he loved the company. xoxoxo Love you all!

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

awww looks like grandma and grandpa ewell loved a ton on baby wesley :)))

<3 Auntie B

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

Do you know how weird it is calling mom and dad grandma and grandpa ewell?? I haven't called anybody grandma ewell for 12 years!! oh and btw I love the picture of wesley staring at dad in amazment it's so funny!!