Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Break


We were lucky to have my parents in town over Thanksgiving. My mom was here for 10 days and my Dad for 5 ( he came later because of school). We had so much fun while they were in town and it was hard to jump back into reality today. The boys went shooting, hit some balls, went to several sporting good stores, saw Harry Potter, and fixed the car door. The girls did lots of shopping, ate at Lupe Tortilla, saw Rapunzel, went on walks, cooked lots of food, and enjoyed conversation. Everyone loved snuggling Wes, playing games, watching movies, and going out to dinner.

Ready for church

Smiling at his pretty Grandma
LOVE that dimple
Dinner at The Goode Company
Ready for Thanksgiving dinner :)
Playing with his Dad
Hanging out with Grandpa

Last night with Grandma

Sad to have them leave and can't wait to go visit them over Christmas!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Your mom is the best looking grandma I have eaver seen!

The Halls said...

I agree. Mom is HOT. I love all of the pictures he is such a sweetheart.

Natalie N said...

I know I've said it before, but you and your mom could pass for twins. What beautiful ladies you are!! And all these pictures of Wes makes me sick with envy that my mom gets to see him all the time. I can't wait to meet your little man; he is so cute!!

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

Yes yes I ALSO agree my mom is a HOTTIE, jealous! Ash I love the last picture with wes' little chunky thighs showing :) It doesn't feel real that you have a baby yet cause I haven't met him! Can't wait!