Monday, January 23, 2012

Just one of those days

I am way behind on my blogging but I wanted to post something about today instead. 

Wesley and I met up with some friends at a Crepe place to celebrate my birthday (I'm so thankful for great friends). While we were there Wes had a massive blow out. Of course I was not prepared with a change of clothes. To make things worse the restaurant doesn't have a changing table so I changed him on a bench outside. I'm sure people passing by thought I was insane and the ones that saw my little boy dressed like this probably thought I was a horrible mom that only put my son in a vest for the day. Needless to say Wesley was very happy and thank goodness for Texas' warm weather in January. 



I love that Wesley could care less about being basically naked outside. It was just one of those days.

4 comments:

dana ewell said...

I can't stop laughing. What a fun story and cute boy! That's definitely one that will go down in history! Love you all!

The Halls said...

Buddy. You're so funny! I'm glad he liked being mostly nuddy.

Eric and Amy said...

Hey, I just found your blog! It's so cute! Hope you don't mind if I become your latest stalker ;). Wes is so stinkin cute ... we've had more than one blowout moment like that ... my favorite was when it happened at church, so my kid walked around like a poor kid half naked. There's some reverence for you :). I'm glad it happens to all of us!

Natalie N said...

Oh the joys of motherhood!! Great memories, for sure!! :)