Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Baby O- 2 weeks

Owen turned 2 weeks this past Friday and also had his 2 week check up. He slept through most of the check up (even while he got his heel pricked).

His Stats: 
height- 20.25" 34%
weight- 7lbs 14.5 oz 26% ( he was born at 7lbs 9oz and when we went to the pediatrician the day after we left the hospital he was down to 6 lbs 15 oz so this was great news!)

Owen has picked up the nickname "O baby". I think it originally started because Wesley loves the letter O and he tends to call Owen "baby" or "Ow" (when trying to say Owen).

Owen is such a good baby. The past few days he has got into a schedule that has been giving us more sleep!  His days starts at 7am and nurses every 3 hours until 7 and the nurses again at 9. He has been read for bed by 10 and wakes up to nurse between 2 and 3am. I can do this :)

He rarely cries but when he does it's pretty powerful (which is normally when we are in the car, he is not a fan of the car seat).

We are slowly figuring out being parents to 2. Luckily Phil still has 1.5 weeks off or I'd be in trouble!

I cannot get enough of his sweet face. He is always giving us little smirks.

Loves sleeping in the swing

Wesley loves his brother and gives him soft head taps. 



Wesley giving Owen another "hug" with his head.

These were from tonight. He is becoming much more alert. 


Loves tummy time

5 comments:

Ash said...

He is so super sweet! I love little baby O! Glad I got to see some more pics of him on the blog. I wish I could hold him!

The Halls said...

He is super cute. I'm so excited I will be there in less than 3 weeks!.

Eric and Amy said...

Awww, he's so cute! Enjoy this magical, sleepless phase ;). It goes much too quickly!!!

Natalie N said...

Oh, I LOVE newborn pictures when they have their eyes open!!! Such great shots!!!
xoxo

dana ewell said...

Owen looks like he's watching for his big brother to come around :)