Thursday, August 30, 2012

MMM-MA and Papa Ewell's visit

My parents came in town 2 days after we got home from the hospital. It was such a blessing to have them for 5 days. My Dad and Phil barbecued almost every night, my Mom held my sweet newborn so I could catch up on sleep, they took Wes swimming and to the movies to give him some needed special time, my Mom kept my house clean, and much more. We enjoyed every moment with them and were so sad to see them leave. 





My Dad and Wes are best buddies

Wes got a tramp over the weekend and is obsessed with it. Definitely helped with the adjustment of a new brother. 

Papa got Wes his first gelato and he loved it (not sure why he is using his left hand here)

Wes loved playing games on my phone with his Mmm-MA









I loved walking in on moments like these. 


I love this happy boy- cannot wait until he can have friends over to play in this. 

Owen's first bath, didn't really love it.



 Wesley thinks his brother is pretty neat. He definitely loves him but isn't loving sharing the attention.





Owen is getting bigger and looking less like a wrinkly newborn. (2 weeks tomorrow-eek)

Thanks Mom and Dad. We love and miss you already!

4 comments:

The Halls said...

So happy they were able to visit. Wes is so darn cute and so is baby Owen. I can't wait to get there!!

Julia said...

Looks like a great trip with your parents! I hope you're having some good recovery time (from the baby. not your parents trip. haha). :)

Breestyle said...

So cute! You have such handsome lil boys. I LOVE the cute mini tramp. Take care.

the holmans said...

Lucky babies! what a sweet boy! love you