Friday, August 3, 2012

Celebrating Itty Bitty Baby Boy

Last night my friends threw me and baby boy an awesome "sprinkle". The theme was Itty Bitty Baby and all the details were so cute. I need to take a picture of the invite to post on here as well. I feel so lucky to have so many fun friends. It was a great night and full of laughter. We ate at one of my favorite places, Red Robin. Thanks ladies for the fun memories and sweet gifts. 

Me and my amazing Mom-in-Law. Seriously love her so much!

The awesome ladies that put everything together.


Love all these ladies, thanks for coming and celebrating baby!

The darling party favors.

Just two weeks until baby joins us. How crazy is that? This pregnancy has gone by so fast and I hope the next two weeks fly by. Definitely ready to have baby in my arms instead of my belly.

7 comments:

The Halls said...

I'm glad you have such great friends.

Heidi said...

So glad you were "sprinkled" with love. You look adorable. Can't wait to meet baby boy! xoxo

Natalie N said...

Adorable!! What a great party. Looks like lots of fun. I love that pic of you & my mom. Soooo cute!!

Julia said...

Yay!!! Can't wait to meet itty bitty baby boy!

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

Can't wait to meet your itty bitty baby! I'm sad it won't be until later this year though.. :(

Sunnie said...

Glad I could come! It was fun! And I wore my cute earrings today:)

dana ewell said...

I wish I was there! Missing you all!