Friday, March 1, 2013

Visits with Friends

My parents worked a few days while I was in town so we got together with some friends. Wes loved all the play groups and I think he is bored at home now. 

We saw Ashley and Charlotte twice! One day we went to the Children's Museum at the Gateway and to California Pizza Kitchen. The next day we went to Chic-fil-A, tried to do a craft (didn't find one), and drove around talking while the kids slept.















Tuesday night we got together with Katelyn & Ethan and Brittany & Lincoln. It was so fun seeing them, it's been years since we have got together!

Random picture of the boys hanging out while I got ready.

On Wednesday we got together with Tricia, Gavin, and Kade. I loved every second of our crazy day with 4 boys at the mall! We went to Build A Bear and Wes wasn't sure about it until he saw the older boys make one. Wesley was obsessed with the sound bored and could push those buttons all day. He HAD to have the song "you don't know you're beautiful" put into his monkey. Trust me I tried to get him anything else and he would not budge. So now we have a monkey that sings that song many times in our house, oy. Oh and Tricia made the most delicious sugar cookies. 



This was his excitement when he realized his monkey played that song, pretty cute!





The last night we were in town my parents were sweet and watched the boys so I could have a girls night with Ashley. It is always fun going out the two of us. We enjoyed some yummy appetizers and of course cheesecake. We really need to live closer to each other!

It was so nice to see some friends and yet so many we didn't get to see. There is never enough time, good thing we will be back in July.





1 comment:

dana ewell said...

I love the pic of you and Owen...pretty mommy! Also, the pic with Owen trying to get a better look at the tablet in Wes' hands and the drink Wes is holding. Owen wants to be big so bad!