Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Life Lately

Not much is new in our life right now. Phil and I have been busy with work, projects around the house, and taking care of our pup. Rosie graduated from obedience school and is such a sweet puppy now. We didn't really know how to train her so I guess it was our fault she was naughty the first few months. Yes, I am actually writing another post about our dog. Hopefully we will have kids sometime soon so we don't turn into one of those crazy dog owners who take their dogs on walks in strollers.. no worries we are not to that point.. yet ha ha

She wasn't impressed by the cap they had her wear
Feeling all pretty after being groomedPouting as usual. I think this is her telling me she is bored... what am I supposed to do about it?

Other news, Phil got picked up on another client (he's on 2 now) so this year is going to be busier than last year, I didn't know that was possible. So wish us luck :). I'm having fun working at Buckle, who doesn't like to shop? I'm loving dressing cute to work and helping others find new cute clothes. Fun things to come, we cannot wait for the end of this month. My parents are coming to visit!!

3 comments:

Julia said...

Umm and yes you do look cute ALL the time! Can I have your wardrobe please?

Love the graduation cap. That is cute.

Yes it's this weekend...they get in tonight so I'll call later when I know more of what is going on. :)

Becca J said...

Hey! I found your blog on Julia's.

Okay, if you look at our blog.. I think EVERY post has SOMETHING in it about our dog. I COMPLETELY understand... One of these days it'll be baby, but for now, our baby is the dang dog.

We are excited to see y'all!!

the holmans said...

brett and i waited a long time to have babies... you are young, wait enjoy life, it will bennifit your marraige... (oh my gosh I sound so old) seriously, I loved our time alone and I am so grateful to still be raising my family...