Sunday, June 14, 2009

has it really been 2 years?


Tomorrow is our 2 year anniversary. I can't believe how fast these 2 years have gone. Phil's parent's had a fun dinner for us tonight to celebrate! They are so sweet to us, thanks for the fun night Mom and Bob.

A lot has happened since we got married and I thought it'd be fun to list some of the happenings of the past 2 years (if you can't tell by my past posts I love lists).
  • We got married (obviously)!
  • I quit Best Buy after working there for 5 years
  • I did an internship at Center for Change
  • Phil Graduated with his Masters of Accountancy
  • Phil started working at PricewaterhouseCoopers
  • We moved to Texas
  • We lived apart for 4 months while I finished school and Phil began work at PwC
  • Phil passed the CPA exam... so proud of him
  • We bought a house
  • We got our sweet puppy Rosie
  • I graduated with my Bachelors in Behavioral Science emphasis in Psychology
  • We survived our first busy season
  • I started working at The Buckle
  • We went on a fun cruise to celebrate the past two years
We are loving life and cannot wait to see what our future has in store for us. Love you Phil!

6 comments:

Natalie N said...

Happy 2nd anniversary, you guys!! Man, are we jealous of the darling cookie cake! Mom & Bob are too cute. Hope you guys are having a wonderful day. We love you tons! xoxo

Olivia Jane Designs said...

Happy Two Years!!!! It really does fly - I swear yesterday was your wedding! I'm so glad you guys found each other- you're so good together :) Miss you!

Eric and Hilary said...

you always works at the best places for discounts! lol i wish i worked at buckle just so i could afford the really expensive jeans there. i love buckle! happy 2nd anniversary!

Julia said...

happy anniversary!!

Travis and Addie said...

happy 2 year! so fast how time goes. I started dating travis about a week before you guys got married so I'll always remember your anniversary too! :)

Heidi said...

Congrats on two years! You guys look happier than ever. That cruise sounded awesome--what a fun way to celebrate! We love and miss you guys!!!