Sunday, August 30, 2009

Some of my favorite things

Whipped Crème can be used to create sleek, shiny straight styles as well as soft waves and curls. Bursting with protein, this luxurious formula is not heavy, sticky or dry - leaving hair sculpted, yet light and lush to the touch.
This cleanser is my favorite. It leaves my skin clear, soft and smooth. The pomegranate is a great antioxidant as well. If only I could remember to wash my face before I go to sleep.
I LOVE this clarifying lotion, it is a great exfoliate.
I just got these shoes from work and I'm in love. Do I really need to say more?


What are some of your favorites? I'd love to know!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

No favorites to share, but I would love to know where you get all of these great products!

Lindsay said...

LOVE THE MURAD CLEANSER!!!! I switch it up everytime I am out of cleanser though. Too many to try. How are you? I started school again :( sad... but good! We miss you guys!!!!

Courtney B said...

I adore those grey ankle boots. I think I kind of need them. If we wore the same size I would fly to Texas in the middle of the night and steal them from your closet. I would also leave a cryptic message written in magazine clippings and hide in your guest room until you woke up so I could say goodbye.