Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bye Bye Buckle...

...Hello Motherhood...

Today was my last day of work, it was kind of a bittersweet. I am going to miss so many things about Buckle: the people, my loyal guests, the clothing discount, the creativity, and my responsibilities. It's always rewarding to feel good at something and to know you are liked. Which is exactly how I feel about working at Buckle. However... I am so excited for the next chapter in my life. I guess you could say I am officially a stay-at-home mom now (even though baby is not here yet). It will be nice to have this time before he comes to prepare and to party. I definitely feel the nesting kicking in. My floors have never been cleaner :)

On a side note: a few things I will not miss about Buckle are the long hours and my aching feet.

I leave for Utah next week for 2 whole weeks! We have a lot planned. Hanging with my family, my baby shower, Las Vegas with Ash, hanging out with Phil's family, Kjar Family reunion, visiting friends, and Ashley's baby shower. Let the fun begin!

3 comments:

Tricia L said...

I'm excited to see you! Court and I have some SWEET gifts for you. We had something super cute all planned out, but we realized we are super poor and couldn't do it. We were going to do what we call "12 Days of Baby!" and send you a gift every day for 12 days and have the last gift day be on your shower day...so, now you just get all the gifts at your shower! Yay!

V said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Victoria said...

Have fun in Utah! Hug everyone for me!