Tuesday, June 29, 2010

quick trip

Prepare for a long post:

Phil and I went to Utah for our friend Jimmy's wedding this past weekend (Phil grew up with Jimmy in Houston). We only had a few days so we tried to pack as much in as we could. I'm sorry friends if you are not part of the family or were not at the wedding, we didn't see you. Don't worry though I will be in Utah for 2 whole weeks in August.

Friday I had breakfast with Ashley (of course we didn't take pictures), shopping with my parents that afternoon and then we went to Jimmy's wedding dinner that night.
Jimmy giving some closing thoughts. It was so sweet. They are so happy!

Josh, Morgan, and Bradley.

Saturday was the sealing and reception. I snuck in some fun family time in the middle :)

On our way to the Draper Temple.
The boys
They were just beaming!

Lunch at Spaghetti Factory with my family

Sisters
Dad and Heather

After lunch we went over to Britt's cute house
Mom and Brittany

The reception

I think she is closing her eyes but I wanted to show how pretty her dress was

Sunday we had a birthday party for my sweet Dad. My sisters, Grandpa and Grandma Hughes, Aunt Tina and family, and Aunt Mindy came. We took lots of pictures but I forgot to get them from him.

Monday we met up with Phil's dad and kids for breakfast. It was so nice to see them and wish we had more time with them.
Phil and his Dad
Phil and Grandma Harrison
Blake, Katy, and Spencer
The gang (minus me)

We hung out with my parents that afternoon and then hopped on a plane back to TX. Rosie was pretty excited to have us home. However I think she was considering staying with Mom and Bob. She had too much fun with the, spoiled dog.

2 comments:

Julia said...

looks like a great, quick trip! soo happy for jimmy. they look great..and of course y'all do too. :)

the holmans said...

Sooo nice to see you both, you look amazing and we love you both.... cant wait to see ya next month, take care