Sunday, June 13, 2010

3 years already?

Tuesday (June 15th) will mark the third year of our marriage! We celebrated early since I will be at Young Women's Camp all week and he will be working. We went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner last night and walked around the Galleria (huge mall). We took the camera but of course forgot to take some pictures. So instead here are some pictures of our journey so far together...








We are so happy to have had the past 3 years together. We cannot wait to have baby boy join us and for the next chapter in our life to begin. Love you Phil!

5 comments:

Travis and Addie Ohrn said...

Yay! Congrats to you two! THat's so amazing!

Natalie N said...

Woo-hoo! Happy (early) anniversary from us too! 3 years, really?! It seems like you've been a part of the family much longer than that. We love you, girl!
xoxo

Marsha said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't tell you how much I love you two. I just love how you bring out the best in each other. Love you tons!

the holmans said...

I am so happy to share this special day with you guys!!!! I love you both and am so glad you are having a baby... HAPPY ANNIVARSARY

Lindsay said...

awwww... these pictures make me miss you guys tons! You guys look happy as ever! Congrats on 3 years! woo woo