Monday, August 23, 2010

Utah Trip- Week 2

Night of day 8: Phil flew into Utah and we went straight to a Bees baseball game. The Bees lost but it was still fun to hang out with my family
Day 9: Phil's Mom and Bob rented a house in Lehi for us all to stay. It was so fun to see Phil's sisters and their kids. We went to Quilted Bear, BYU campus, bowling, and hung out at the house.

the kids loved swimming in the jacuzzi

Annie was Phil's buddy the whole weekend. She is such a character.

Day 10: We met up with Phil's Dad and picked up Todd and Brad from the airport. We had KFC at Sugarhouse Park and let the kids run free.
left to right: Heidi, Grandma Harrison, Phil's Dad, Natalie, Phil and Todd.



Lauren and Whitney

Phil's Mom and sister put together a little shower for me and Natalie. She is due the end of September with a little girl. We cannot wait to see our kids play together.

Day11: Kjar Family reunion. Marsha put on quite the party and everyone had loads of fun.
Phil, Natalie, Todd, and Heidi. It was so fun having all the siblings together.

cute Cole and Lauren in their western attire. I am in love with the picture of Cole. It is so him :)

Day 12: Ewell Family party
Grandpa Ewell was in town from California so we got everyone together for some fun. I sure have missed seeing him.

The boys had some fun arm and leg wrestling

I loved seeing my Grandpa so happy

Day 13: We hung out with my Mom and then went over to Grandma Hughes for dinner. Unfortunately we forgot to take pictures.

Day 14: We took my cute cousins out for lunch and then prepared for Ashley's baby shower. While I threw Ash's shower (at Heather's House), Phil hung out at Josh and Morgan's.


me and ash

Courtney, Brittany, and Keren

Diaper wreath, cutest idea.

the invites I made

Day 15: Phil went golfing with my his Dad and then we hoped on a plane back to Texas.

We had so much fun and glad we got to see so much family and friends. We cannot wait to bring baby boy to Utah to meet them all!

3 comments:

The Halls said...

Now baby Harrison has 2 hats. I bet Phil is so happy!

Natalie N said...

What a GREAT recap with GREAT pictures! I hope you don't mind if I steal a few of your pictures; you are always so good at pulling out your camera! Thanks for being such a sweet aunt to our kiddos. They love you so much!!

Dana Ewell said...

We miss you already and can't wait to meet your little guy! We are counting down the days... I just wonder when he will arrive?

Love you both every day!
MOM