Monday, January 17, 2011

B-day Weekend

My sister Heather was in town over the weekend. Best birthday gift EVER!! We had so much fun. Heather got lots of snuggles from Wes, we went to The Galleria, Lupe Tortilla, played lots of Dance Central on Kinect, had dinner at Mom & Bob's and just loved being together.

I love this! Wes had so much fun with his Auntie Heather.
Love how he looks right at the camera.
So precious, glad she was able to visit.
Opening some gifts before the party started at Mom & Bob's.
Heather and I at Lupe Tortilla.

Heather took lots of great pics of Wes that I will have to post later! So sad he had to leave.

1 comment:

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

So So sad I couldn't be there with you guys...My little one will have the same shirt Wesley has, looks like Heather is running for #1 aunt award.