Monday, January 17, 2011

Silly boy


Wesley has grown so much over the past week. He has started to laugh and smile a ton more. He has discovered his hands and loves stuffing them in his mouth. Puts anything near him in his mouth including blankets, the binky leash, my fingers, his clothes, burp cloths, etc. The drooling has begun and he is always soaking wet. I now have to put bibs on him in order to keep his shirt dry. He has also started to recognize Rosie. It is so cute to watch him follow her with his eyes and smile. I love watching him learn new things! Here are some cute pics Heather took of his many silly faces.

2 comments:

Dana Ewell said...

What a little cutie! He just melts my heart. Deep the photos coming. We love you all!
Happy Saturday!
Love you,
Mom

Dana Ewell said...

funny...I typed deep and I meant Keep. oops.
Love,
Mom