Saturday, January 1, 2011

So many new faces


While we were in Utah over Christmas Wes got to meet lots of family and friends.


He had lots of fun snuggle and play time with Grandpa and Grandma Ewell (my parents).


He met lots of family on the Ewell, Hughes and Hamm side. My sisters were so sweet with Wes and I think my cousin Bobby wanted to take Wesley to California with him (so great seeing them)!


He got to meet his Grandpa Harrison and Great Grandma Harrison. We also met Phil's dads friend Ann. I am so bummed we didn't get any pics of her. We had lots of fun visiting with them!


We made a few stops to see some Kjars as well. Unfortunately I forgot to take more pictures but here are a few tender ones with Nana, Grampa and Anne.


Our trip to Utah was a blast and I am so glad we got to see so many family and friends. Unfortunately there is never enough time and we didn't get to see everyone we wanted to.

No comments: