Monday, March 7, 2011

5 months

I cannot believe my baby is 5 months already. It seems like yesterday that we were waiting in the hospital for him to come.

Lately Wes:

Has found his feet
Loves toys that rattle and crinkle
Puts everything in his mouth
Kicks Rosie and laughs
Has started solids and loves them
Can't get enough of singing time
Enjoys me reading him books and talks back while I read
Loves splashing during bath time
Gives Phil the BIGGEST smiles when he gets home from work
Still loves cuddling up with blankets
Has started getting on his knees during tummy time

Here are some recent pictures of Wesley

Such a happy boy.

Wes loves being naked. He gives the biggest smiles and giggles during changing time.

Eating squash, his favorite! It's getting hard to feed him because his hands are always in the way.

Hated green beans at first but if you can tell by this picture he LOVES them now.


2 comments:

The Halls said...

He is SO big. I can't believe it. He is such a cute boy. I miss you buddy. And Mom, his hands aren't in the way...he's helping!

Natalie N said...

Okay. You're inspiring me to start some new baby foods with Shannon. I still haven't branched out from rice cereal and she can't stand the stuff.

I'm curious to know... do you feed him just once at bedtime, or are you feeding him solids at every meal? I should know these things by now that I'm on my 4th. But I'd love to know your routine with the food!

Thanks, sis!
xoxo