Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 3


The last day of the trip the boys went snowboarding and the girls went to lunch and got pedicures.

This is the ONLY picture the guys have of snowboarding.

We enjoyed lunch at Zupas. Wesley slept on my chest while I ate and I may or may not have gotten lettuce and soup on him. It's not the easiest way to eat btw.

We loved getting pedicures and if you can't tell it was really relaxing for Wes too
.
When we got home we had a mini photo shoot.

Wes was in LOVE with Heather. Every time he saw her he would light up. I think he loved her crazy singing voices :)

We had so much fun at the cabin with my family. So glad Phil was able to make it. I'll post more stuff from the rest of our trip soon.

3 comments:

The Halls said...

He loves his Heather!! I can't wait to see you guys soon. Love you all and I'm glad you could make it to our festivities.

Julia said...

Looks like such a great trip! Crazy about the three hour drive in a snow storm. Glad you had so much fun with your family. I bet Wes was in heaven with all the attention!

Natalie N said...

MMMMMMMM Zupas is my favorite!!