Friday, February 11, 2011

4 Months


I cannot believe Wes is 4 months! He had his checkup today and here are his stats:

Weight: 12 lbs. 7 oz. (6.87% skinny boy)
Height: 2' 1" (51.18%)
Head: 15.94" (10.30%)

Wesley is such a good baby. He has the sweetest demeanor and is the best cuddler.

He sleeps 8-9 hours a night!
Loves sitting in his Bumbo while watching Baby Einstein.
Can roll from tummy to back and has rolled from back to tummy a few times this week!
Loves his hands and always has them in his mouth.
Blankets are his favorite toy.
Smiles and laughs at everyone.
Shows interest in Rosie and watches where she goes.
Has found his legs (not feet yet).
He gets so excited for bath time. He starts to laugh as soon as I turn the water on.
Loves laying around in just his diaper.
Rarely cries but when he does he means business.
and much more...

Here are a few pictures I took today.


After feeding him I laid him on my bed while I got ready. He crashed and looked so relaxed.

After his doctor appointment. He was sad while he got the shots but they don't seem to bug him now. the band-aids make me so sad.

I got him a new toy today after his shots. He loves it and snuggled right up to it.

He kept an eye on Rosie, he was concerned that she would take his toy. She was really jealous of his new toy and wanted it so bad.




4 comments:

Natalie N said...

Boo for shots. YAY for cute pictures!! Loved seeing this cute nephew of mine. So fun to compare my buddah girl with your little man. We have got to get these two together.

And thanks so much for the valentines! The kids love the cards and stickers and feel so loved with their special note from you guys. Thanks for thinking of us!!

xoxo

Morgan Hardin said...

He is so stinking cute!

The Halls said...

He is perfect! And I love the pictures...they turned out great! I'm glad he has a special friend. What a sweet mommy to get him a prize for being so brave.

Dana Ewell said...

such a brave little guy. I love the sleeping pose... looks so comfy! Can't wait for some kisses!
Love,
Mom