Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Throwing a shower


A few friends and I threw a shower for our dear friend Julia. She has two sweet little girls and is now having a boy! I am so excited for her to have a little boy and excited that he can be friends with Wes!

The invite

Me, Julia with daughter Gracie, and Ashley. Unfortunately Marguerite had already left before we took this.
Most of the guests.

There was so much yummy food and desserts. I didn't realize until the shower was over that I didn't get a picture of the whole table spread. Here are some of the yummy desserts though!

*edit* Marguerite sent me a picture of the spread, yay! above the table was a diaper garland that looked like bow ties, it was pretty cute.







I LOVE how it turned out! Thanks to all that came and helped out. It's so fun to celebrate a new baby! Oh and thanks for the pics Julia (I took them from her blog, I totally forgot to take pictures).

6 comments:

The Halls said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! Great job. Where did you get your party favors? Those are the containers I use for my sand I collect (in our beach bathroom). I only have 2 left and need more...

the holmans said...

wow good work my dear!!!! very creative!!!!

Eric and Hilary said...

so much cuteness! i need some sweets!

Julia said...

Ahhh everything was perfect and I loved it SO much. You guys are the greatest and really know how to celebrate in style. Thank you, SO MUCH, again!!

The Halls said...

Is that your drink dispenser? Where did you get it? I love it.

Natalie N said...

FULL success, girl! What a great party. All that creativity just boggles my mind. You gals did a super job! And Julia looks great too! Please tell her hello from us and congrats on her baby boy. :)