Sunday, October 16, 2011

Papa and Grandma Ewell's visit

This past visit with my parents was so fun (as always) and went way too fast. Here are some pictures of the weekend. We love you guys and cannot wait to see you again!

Wes loved tackling Papa.

Wes showing off his new tie Auntie Heather and Uncle Kyle got him.


While they were here we went to a little pumpkin patch.

Wesley loved sitting in the pumpkins.


He wasn't sure about the rest of it though, wouldn't even crack a smile.




Grandma and Papa let him pick out a pumpkin.


That night we went to Rainforest Cafe for dinner. Wesley's mood changed completely. He LOVED it.


I love this picture because it shows how goofy he got at the restaurant. He was loving everything about it.




On Monday we went to my Mom's favorite restaurant, Lupe Tortillas.




I snapped this picture because Wes was being so cute in his new car seat. Of course right when I took it he gave me this disgusted face like he was "so annoyed of me taking his picture". 

Wesley was Papa's buddy... My Dad is a baby hog.

3 comments:

The Halls said...

Love the pictures.

Natalie N said...

Aww!! I think Wes looks like your mom in one of those pictures!! And that last one of your dad holding him, Wes could pass for a 2 year old. His hair looks so blonde and he looks like he is so mature. Looks like another great visit!!
xoxo

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

Ash...he is TOO big :( now him and Jack have matching shirts and pants though!!! Hooray!