Thursday, October 27, 2011

One year portraits

We had family pictures the night before Wesley's birthday. I won't post the family pictures until after Christmas since we are using them for our Christmas cards. After taking enough pictures of the family we gave him a cake and let him go at it. He was in heaven with his first taste of sugar. 

At first he didn't know what to do with the cake...


 After I gave him a little taste he dove right in!








I am so glad we documented his first taste of cake. Thanks April for the great pictures!

5 comments:

The Halls said...

So cute. I love them. It looks like he just ate the frosting.... :) what a cute boy.

dana ewell said...

Oh my goodness! So fun. I love them! He just makes me smile!

Love, Grandma

Natalie N said...

Ahhh!! What a cute mess! :) Wes is just a cutie!! Yay for 1st year pictures. I've got to do that with Shannon!! Thanks for the reminder. ;)

the holmans said...

Ash, you are such a cute mother! the pictures turned out great ! lucky little boy with a awesome MOM!

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

Hes sooooo cute ash! the pictures turned out GREAT! love you both!