Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Phil's Work Christmas Party

Last Saturday we went to Phil's work Christmas party. We had a blast. Last year we only stayed about an hour since it was our first time leaving Wesley and he was only 8 weeks old. This year we were having so much fun that we didn't notice how late it got. Someone said,"wow it's 11:30pm already" we about died and booked it to the car. Thanks to Phil's parents for watching Wesley and not being mad about how late we got home!


They had a fun photo booth set up. I couldn't get my scanner to work so I just snapped a picture of this right off the fridge. 

They had great food, dancing and mingling. We were able to catch up with a lot of great people and Phil was able to introduce me to some more co-workers I hadn't met last year. It was a great date night. Thank you PWC for providing the entertainment. 

4 comments:

Julia said...

I love those photo booth pictures! Looks like y'all had such a great time!

Natalie N said...

Sounds like a wonderful party! Love the photo booth pictures. That is so fun! Date nights like that are the best--when you're having so much fun that you lose track of time! What a darling couple you guys are! xoxo

The Halls said...

I love the photo booth pictures. They're the best. Love you sis.

dana ewell said...

Ash, you look so happy and pretty!
Love you both!