Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ugly Sweater Party

Last Friday my friend Ashley and I threw an Ugly Sweater Christmas Party. She has wanted to have an ugly sweater party and I have wanted to have a reason to do a hot cocoa bar so we combined forces. It was so much fun. I loved everyones funny sweaters and so thankful for fun friends. We had a contest for best sweater (which I won for the girls- I think it had something to do with the nasty wreath turtleneck I wore underneath ha-ha) and played Christmas Minute to Win-it Games. The Games were hilarious.

Ash took a picture of everyone by the Christmas tree. Somehow this pose seemed proper for the event.

 The hot cocoa bar-yum!

Holiday Kiss-
Hang the ornaments by kissing both sides. I couldn't stop laughing at first.
 Notice Phil's hand placement? He was trying to keep me focused.

Face the Cookie-
Using only the face, move cookies from the forehead to the mouth.
It was a great night and we are so glad so many people were able to make it.

9 comments:

The Halls said...

We're playing minute to win-it at my christmas party on Friday. Great minds think alike.

Ash said...

You were the mastermind behind all the fun games! And of course everything that was cute! I can't wait til next year! What a fun thing to do!

Brittany said...

what do you mean ugly turtleneck? I love it. Ha!

Sunnie said...

we loved it! thanks for inviting us! and your chocolates you brought by are so yummy!

Morgan Hardin said...

I love it! Your pictures made me laugh :)

Ashley and Dorian said...

oh my gosh i adore the very first picture of you and phil. even though its you guys being kind of spastic its sooo cute! and i think you look so cute!!

Becca J said...

Julia told me I had to check out your ugly sweater pics, and I'm glad I did b/c yours is awesome! Haha, that turtleneck just ties it all together. I think you'll have to whip it out every year, it's too good not to ;)

dana ewell said...

What a fun couple. Love you guys!

Natalie N said...

What fun games and AWESOME sweaters!! That wreath turtleneck steals the show. :) Should have known you would come up with a darling cocoa bar!! So festive!!