Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Birthday Boy

We had a little party for Wes the week before his birthday since my sister Heather was in town. Heather and I stayed up until 1am making his cake. Wes is obsessed with Toy Story and loved his cake so it was well worth the effort. Plus Heather and I had some fun and silly sister time making it.

We invited two families, Phil's parents, Phil's brother Todd, and my sis Heather. Wes loved having friends to run around with and especially loved having the attention all on him.







Wesley thinks Lincoln (who is 5) is his best friend. Lincoln is sweet to play with him.




This is what Wes looked like at the end of his party. He had poured a cup of water on himself but it didn't seam to bother him.


On his actual birthday we went over to Phil's parents and watched conference. I made him a train cake (also obsessed with trains) and he was in heaven. 




5 comments:

Heidi said...

What a cutie! I love the picture of him checking out all his little toys. And way to go on the cakes! Two amazing cakes for one birthday! Impressive! Can I hire you for my kids' birthdays?

Ash said...

Lincoln truly loves Wes too! I also love that pic of him checking out his toys. Awesome expression. I can't believe he is two!

The Halls said...

He was a cute birthday boy!

Eric and Amy said...

Holy cow ... the cake looks incredible! Can I hire you to do all ours from now on? Seriously?! :)

Natalie N said...

Dang girl! You and your birthday party skills blow me away!! The cakes were adorable, and Wes looks like he LOVED every minute of being the birthday boy. FUn times! Thanks for sharing the great posts.
xoxo