Monday, October 22, 2012

Heather's visit

I'm so behind on my blogging! My sister Heather visited us the end of September. I loved every minute of it and was sad to see her leave. My boys love her so much and think she is the coolest. Wesley was her little buddy and loved that she would play with him, sing songs, jump on the tramp, and more. I think everyone needs a Heather :). We did some shopping, ate at Spring Creek BBQ, celebrated Wesley's birthday and went to the RS broadcast together. One of my favorite moments together was making Wesley's cake, much needed girl time. Sure love my sister and so glad she was able to visit!




It's not really fair that she has a better picture with my boys than I do ;)



Playing games on my phone

Spoiled by his Auntie



While Phil and I exchanged some clothes Heather and Wes played at the mall.

She took him to see the puppies and he was in heaven.



Even Rosie got some cuddle time. 

On our way to the broadcast

Wesley hiding from us


Wes loved the Toy Story book Heather had on her iPad.

At Spring Creek BBQ.



1 comment:

Natalie N said...

OH MY WORD!!! Owen is turning into a little boy--not a newborn anymore! Loved these pictures. Looks like you had a wonderful time with your sister!!