Sunday, October 7, 2012

Our 2 year old

I have so much blogging to catch up on but since Wes is 2 today I wanted to write a few things about my buddy.

Recently Wesley has been forming sentences. A few of my favorites are:

  • "These are my toys" referring to his Toy Story figurines from his birthday cake
  • "No, I'm not eating that" referring to the Tuna casserole I made the other night
  • "I want to talk to her" referring to his Auntie Heather when I was on the phone with her

Lately Wes is:
  • Such a goofball and makes me crack up several times a day
  • Knows all his ABC's and their sounds
  • Loves trains, cars, puzzles, books, Toy Story action figures, jumping on the trampoline, building towers, coloring, and playing with play-doh
  • Obsessed with our smart phones (thinks they are his)
  • Loves Thomas the Tank Engine and Toy Story everything
  • Enjoys finding places to hide in the house
  • Thinks Rosie is his best friend and loves playing fetch with her (unfortunately he isn't always the softest with her -- we're working on that)
  • Thinks his little brother is pretty neat
  • Loves the park- especially the swings
  • Favorite foods include- Strawberries, grapes, mandarin oranges, vanilla yogurt, mac n' cheese, waffles, fruit snacks, cookies, broccoli, and eggs
  • Knows how to throw a pretty good tantrum
  • Has developed a sweet tooth
  • Tries to stay up late by asking for food or saying "eat" and doing its sign when we say it's bedtime

Wesley is such a fun and loving little boy. We are so happy he is in our family. 




















1 comment:

Natalie N said...

OH MY WORD. That little boy is SO DANG cute!!!!! I can't even handle his precious little smile and haircut and face! We are so excited to play with him next month!!
xoxo