Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gamma and Graddy Ewell Visit

Wes call my Mom Gamma and my Dad Graddy (this sounds like a mix of Grandpa and Daddy-so cute). Anyways, they came to visit the 1st of the month. They were only here a few days but we sure packed in the fun. Wesley loves when they visit and especially loves when they will chase him around. A few things we did included going to the Zoo, the Johnson Space center, Rudy's (best BBQ around), Lupe Tortilla X2 (my mom loves their quesadillas), Gander Mountain (Dad's usual sporting goods stop), and blessed Owen. I will do a separate post for Owen's blessing day.



At the Zoo

to prove Owen came to the Zoo







Space center- replica shuttle




Wes was a little bored during the tour

 Riding the tram to NASA. Wes thought this part was AWESOME.


4 comments:

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

Wes! You look like SUCH a BIG boy! :( Owen, I can not wait to meet you, you have a heavenly face. So much fun with "graddy" and "gamma" (SO cute, his names for them!)

Natalie N said...

You & your mom could pass for sisters! What babes!! :) Looks like a great trip together!!
xoxo

The Halls said...

I'm glad you had a good visit. Your boys are too cute. Can't wait until you guys get here.

dana ewell said...

It feels like forever since we were there. Kiss, kiss the boys for me. Love you all!