Thursday, November 1, 2012

October Festivities

We had lots of fun celebrating Halloween with many activities. We painted pumpkins, went trick-or-treating at Phil's client, dressed Owen in fun outfits, made Halloween cupcakes to bring to a few families, had yummy pumpkin shaped, pumpkin filled ravioli, and went to the Oil Ranch. I will do a separate post for Halloween night. I think Wes caught on to the joy of Halloween. He definitely has had way too much candy this month. I love holidays!











Phil's Mom went with me and the boys to the Oil Ranch with a playgroup from church. It was so fun having her there. Too bad I didn't get any pictures of her! He also got to ride on a pony, which I don't have a picture of.


He was very serious about the train ride. He really loved it and threw a huge fit when it was time to get off. 






1 comment:

Natalie N said...

Oh my word! I want to STEAL those boys! In a loving way that only an aunt can steal, of course!! Fun memories! You are so great at posting on your blog, by the way. I love seeing these posts.
xoxo