Saturday, October 9, 2010

Introducing Wesley Grant

Wesley Grant Harrison born October 7th at 6:20pm. Measuring in at 8 pounds 12 ounces and 21 inches tall. We cannot keep our eyes off of him. He is such a sweetie. Here is recap of that beautiful day.
On our way to the hospital to get induced.
Playing the waiting game... 12 hours of labor
Phil ready to go with all his gear. Dr. made the call for a c-section.
First family picture. I was so out of it I could barley keep my eyes open.
Wesley getting all cleaned up.
Finally holding my boy after being in recovery for a few hours.
Wesley loves laying on his Dad's chest
A proud father.
Sweet baby boy. We are so in love with him.
Now I'm trying to recover from surgery. If everything goes as planned we should be home by tomorrow afternoon.

7 comments:

Sunnie said...

congrats! we are so happy for you! the first baby (well every baby really, but especially the first) is such a special time! hope the recovery goes well!

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

Hey ashlee, Wesley is sooooooooooo cute x 5!! I think in the picture second to last, he looks a lot like you :) What do you think?? LOVE YOU

Dana Ewell said...

what a beautiful family! We loved hearing him cry today over the phone... I guess it's really the only way he can talk to us. He probably wants us. We'll be there soon baby Wesley, don't cry!

Love to all!

Morgan Hardin said...

Ashlee...Wesley is so cute! But what do you expect when his parents have good looks :) I hope you recover quickly and enjoy your little man!

The Winkels said...

Oh yay! Welcome Wesley! He is beautiful and you look great! Recovery=not the funnest...but soon it will be but a memory :). Very soon! Love all three of you!

the holmans said...

Ashlee he is so darling I wish we lived closer so I could come help you... Bring dinner, and take care of you. c-sections are awesome, but the recovrey is hard. dont worry it heals and you forget all the pain. I hope you are loving every min. with wesly, they are infants for a second... We love you guys! take care!

Mindy said...

Nice work, Ashlee and Phil! You've got a handsome little man there. Good luck with recovery. We'll be praying for you!

Hopefully we'll see you soon with the baby goods I promised you a while back!

Enjoy the baby snuggles...

Love
Mindy and Joe